Family owned Business, providing excellent services since 1983.
When I was a child, growing up in a very modest neighborhood in Brazil, my grandmother lived with us. Never one to sit idle and watch the world go by, it seemed as though she was always busy … and that usually involved cleaning something. Whether it was the floors, the windows or the kitchen counters, no stain or spec of dirt ever escaped her attention. Cleaning was her passion and she made sure to communicate that to the younger members of the family.
Click here to read more.
Shirley Perlinsky, Owner
Our mission is to take away the burden of cleaning chores , allowing the families to spend more time doing what they truly want, And enjoying their clean and healthier home.
Providing our employees with a nice work place , Motivating their self development through training and other programs.
Cultivating passion for our jobs and commitment to our clients.
- Helping women regain control of their house tasks for a more balanced life.
- Cleaning homes for women while they are going through cancer treatments free of charge.
- Senior citizens discount.
- Build houses for low income families.
- Helping establish connections between local Businesses through networking group meetings.