Makes 24 cookies
Whether you dip them or dunk them, these soft gooey chocolate chip cookies will sure to please at your next family gathering or potluck. Try to eat just one!
1 C. Butter, softened
¼ C. Sugar
¾ C. Light brown sugar
2 Tsp. Vanilla extract
2 ¼ C. All-purpose flour
1 Tsp. Baking soda
1 (4oz) Package instant vanilla pudding
1 (12oz) Package of Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a medium sized mixing until most of the lumps are gone.
- Mix the last 4 ingredients in another medium mixing bowl making sure everything is well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, scoop out the batter onto the prepared cookie sheet
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes or until golden and the center is still slightly soft in the middle.
- Allow the cookies to fully cool before storing them in an airtight container.