This decadent cheesecake is a perfect addition to any special occasion. The raspberry compliments the white chocolate perfectly. Try garnishing with a little mint and powdered sugar to bump up your presentation game!
1 C. Graham cracker or chocolate cookie crumbs
3 T. White sugar
¼ C. Butter, unsalted & melted
1 (10oz) Package of frozen raspberries
2 T. White sugar
2 Tsp. Cornstarch
½ C. Water
2 C. White chocolate chips
½ C. Half & half
3 (8oz) Packages of cream cheese, softened
2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix together cookie crumbs, 3 T. sugar and the melted butter in a medium sized bowl. In a spring form pan, gently press the crumb mixture into the bottom making sure the mixture lays evenly.
- In a small saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 TBS sugar, cornstarch & water. Bring to a boil and continue stirring until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove any seeds and let cool. Transfer to the fridge once it’s fully cooled
- In a double boiler on the stove, melt the white chocolate chips and half & half – Stirring occasionally until the mixture is smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and ½ C. of sugar. Mix until the sugar is fully dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Beat in the 3 eggs – one at a time. Next add the vanilla and melted white chocolate. Fold the ingredients together until the cheesecake mixture is well blended. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the cookie crust.
- Bake for 1 hr. or until the filling is set. Cool and refrigerate cheesecake for 8 hours. Remove cheesecake from the pan and top with the raspberry sauce.